So, had a bit of an unexplainable experience and I’m now convinced that it was Scooby visiting me.
I want to preface this blog post with some notes.
- I won’t be naming names. If you read this and know exactly who I’m referencing, I politely ask you don’t comment/tweet with their name.
- I had receipts on my browser and now I have to re-find them because everything crashed and I had to restore the factory settings – as I find them again, I will add them.
- When I refer to this person’s fandom; I mean it as a generalisation and not a “everyone in the fandom is like this!” I have friends in the fandom and they’ve been great with explaining certain things and even greater and understanding the POV from others.
- This YT-er’s fan base is quite young; MOSTLY early to mid teens. This is important to remember.
- I DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, believe that this YT-er is a paedophile. I AM NOT accusing them of that offence.
Read on after the jump for more.
I’ve wrote, deleted and re-wrote this so many times because, nothing seems to do my Gran any justice.
I always found it strange how people would say when someone dies they suddenly turn in to a saint.
Dear Mr. M. Lucas,
This is long overdue and has been playing on my mind a lot recently. I made similar posts on former blogs before now, hoping you'd see them… and now I hope you haven't because I distinctly remember trying to justify myself.
There is no justification for the disgraceful and heartless "joke" I reposted on Twitter many years ago about yourself and your late husband.
For the longest time I would shrug it off by saying I didn't ever think you would see it, didn't know it was the real you replying and some other ridiculous excuses to make myself feel better.
The truth is none of that matters or makes it better and I should never have posted it in the first place. I was cocky, idiotic and cold hearted…. please know, I am no longer that person. I now take issues such as depression, self harm and suicide very seriously and know they are never a joke and shouldn't ever be any form of entertainment. I should have known back then and obviously I didn't.
I made an insurmountable mistake and royally fucked up and I cannot begin to imagine the hurt seeing that tweet caused you. With everything within me, I apologise unreservedly.
I hope you do see this and please know, that this mistake has not & will not be repeated. Ever.
I'm not looking for forgiveness; only for you to know that I want to be as far away as possible from the person I was back then. I have grown and matured through experiences I wouldn't ever wish on anyone, and I am ashamed of myself for what I posted.
I am so very sorry.
Miss K.P. Hall. (Twitter: @KatVonHall )
Note: I can't remember the Twitter name I was using back then. I do know I deleted the account when I started a new one.
I’m putting out feelers to anyone who has been on Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents (either the teens or the parents) and any parents who would consider the show or doing something similar to the show, but in private.
1) All details provided by you will be kept completely confidential. I will change names without issue or completely omit names if you so wish.
2) I’m looking for both the good outcomes and the bad. I’d like a wide range of experiences if at all possible to put forward with my own thoughts.
3) THIS IS UNPAID. I’m sorry, I simply cannot afford to pay you for your experiences. I am a small blog only.
If you’re intrigued and interested in helping me out with this piece please email me at email@example.com with the subject “SS&SP Blog”.
As yet, there is no deadline.
Thank you in advance.
So I had to take deep breaths after seeing a recent meme on Facebook. By now I’m pretty sure most people (unless you’re very lucky) have seen the meme with a guy throwing a hot dog (or about too) through an open door, pasted over a woman with her legs spread… (I’ll put it after the cut….)
Note; for the sake of this blog when I say “Women” I am referring to women born genetically female with a vagina.
I had the pleasure of meeting a lovely gentleman by the pen name of Serenity Crane; a steampunk author with an air of eccentricity around him. During our conversation we got onto the subject of twitter/instagram/facebook followers and how to get more. This has posed an interesting question for me that has been buzzing around in my brain since I met Mr Crane on Friday.
So….how do you get more followers and more interest in your business or brand…. let’s face it we are our own brand.
This is so Fucking important. And since what I’ll be writing about could be a trigger I’m gonna put the whole thing behind a cut.
my BFF Irene has started a WordPress blog and I would really appreciate it if you head on over and check her out.
Irene is an inspiration. She has Neurofibromatosis and through all her operations, medications and pain she stays upbeat and positive. She is always there for me and has been since we were 14 years old after meeting online.
No matter what, Irene helps keep me positive and makes me smile. Go and check her out, thank you.