I want to preface this blog post with some notes.
- I won’t be naming names. If you read this and know exactly who I’m referencing, I politely ask you don’t comment/tweet with their name.
- I had receipts on my browser and now I have to re-find them because everything crashed and I had to restore the factory settings – as I find them again, I will add them.
- When I refer to this person’s fandom; I mean it as a generalisation and not a “everyone in the fandom is like this!” I have friends in the fandom and they’ve been great with explaining certain things and even greater and understanding the POV from others.
- This YT-er’s fan base is quite young; MOSTLY early to mid teens. This is important to remember.
- I DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, believe that this YT-er is a paedophile. I AM NOT accusing them of that offence.
Read on after the jump for more.
Continue reading Problematic Fave & Their Fan-Base
…Normally I wouldn’t post two blogs in a week but, after finishing the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why I had to get my thoughts down. I made this post in a FB group and realised shortly after that, I should share it as much as I can. I don’t wanna stay silent… That’s the point, or one of them, of the series.
If you wanna read my last blog about feeling abandoned, click the link.
However…. First. Please read my experience… And if you’re feeling suicidal or struggling with self harm, bullying ….anything….. please PLEASE seek help. It is out there, I promise you. Life will get better and there is never any shame in asking for help.
Continue reading 13 Reasons Why
There comes a point when you have no choice but to ask for help.
Today my mum received a letter from Michael Michael’s solicitor (lawyer for my non UK friends and readers) – who happens to also be his own dad’s solicitor…. probably being paid for by him too – in it, the solicitor states Michael will openly admit to his adultery and will agree to a divorce. However, he cannot start proceedings. He has no grounds to divorce my mum, which means mum has to divorce him.
Continue reading GO FUND ME… (divorce help)